The Welcoming Way Online
The Welcoming Way Online
NOTE: If you prefer to join us in person, consider singing up for our Boulder, Colorado workshop instead.
Do You Desire to….
- Trust yourself to navigate any emotional situation?
- Get unstuck around decisions and goals?
- Learn how to have stronger relationships with less apparent conflict?
- Feel empowered regardless of what is going on around you?
Right Now, You may be Struggling with…
- Frustrating patterns in your life that seem to recur without breakthroughs or change
- feelings of helplessness or stuckness around certain topics in your life.
- Frustration with people around you
- Personal insecurity and negative self-talk
- A seeming limit on your success
- A sense that life could be more powerful, interesting, dynamic.
How would it feel to have…
- Inner tools that you can use anytime, anywhere
- A place of internal stability from which to approach your apparent problems.
- An understanding of what are the elements of “problems” and how to begin detangling them.
The Welcoming Way
The Welcoming Way is a training in which you can learn the fundamentals of discovering the real reasons how and why you get stuck around certain issues and how to find your way forward.
Come together with a small group of dedicated, vibrant, practitioners, coaches, and leaders who are ready to learn this powerful tool.
You will primarily learn how to incorporate welcoming into your own life, but you will also get a taste of how to support others as well.
We will explore Welcoming from many angles and many contexts. Bring any issues you are currently facing and learn how to work with them in a powerful new way.
This program is for you if you are wanting to feel more empowered in your life no matter the circumstances.
4 Wednesdays on Zoom
March 22, 29, April 5th, 12th, 2023
Reminder: If you prefer to be near other humans, consider joining the in person workshop instead.
What you’ll learn…
This program provides courageous people with new tools to work with almost any seemingly difficult situation.
- Make decisions efficiently and more correctly for your highest and best good.
- Work toward goals in an honest way that is not filled with a lot of busy work.
- Align the actions you take in life with your goals.
- Feel love for yourself and peace with what’s happening no matter the circumstances.
After this course you will have…
- Tools that will continue to support you long after the sessions are over. Life will continue to give you plenty of opportunities to practice what you’ve learned.
- The knowledge that every situation is handleable and the recognition that you have the tools to meet any challenge.
- A community of fellow practitioners with whom to strengthen your skills and share your new lens on life.
- Clear next steps to deepen your skillfulness with this work.
Hi! I’m Leah.
I am a writer, teacher, coach. I used to have a rather impressive tech career, made a bunch of money, but discovered happiness wasn’t hidden behind the job title or sent along with my bank statement. “Why aren’t I happy?” I couldn’t find the reasons on the surface, so I went looking in other places. Ever since, I have been amazed by what I have found.
My Purpose and Passion
For more than a decade I have spent countless hours training in different schools of inner work and personal growth. My primary areas of mastery are the work of The Conscious Leadership Group, The Work of Byron Katie, and The Sedona Method. I always try everything on for myself before bringing it to work with my clients and only bring that which I have found works the best. Now my purpose in this life is to help free people from mental and emotional suffering. It’s my mastery find the place where you are stuck and help you unstick. Efficiency, Love, and Honesty are the most important values I bring to my work.
What they’re saying
What I got from one session with Leah is what I got out of probably ten therapy sessions on the same topic.Kim W.
Principle Produce Manager.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any prerequisites?
No. But this is courageous work. Come with an open mind and open heart. Books you could read in advance are: The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin, Letting Go by David Hawkins, The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer, Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle.
Can you provide an invoice instead of buying my ticket online ?
Yes! Email me at email@example.com with your Invoice information (billing name, address, best email address).