The Welcoming Way
The Welcoming Way
Boulder, Co – April 7th
Right now, you may be struggling with . . .
Frustrating patterns in your life that seem to recur without breakthroughs or change.
Do You Desire to . . .
Trust yourself to navigate any emotional situation?
Introducing The Welcoming Way . . .
- Training and practice in which you can learn the fundamentals of discovering the real reasons how and why you get stuck around certain issues and how to find your way forward.
- Come together with a small group of dedicated, vibrant, practitioners, coaches, and leaders who are ready to learn this powerful tool.
- After this course you will have… Tools that will continue to support you long after the sessions are over.
The Welcoming Way,
In person, Boulder, Colorado.
April 7th 2023 – 9am-5pm
Integrated Work 2595 Canyon Boulevard #STE 330 Boulder, CO 80302
Or the online program
4 Wednesdays on Zoom, March 15, 22, 29, April 5th 2023
NOTE: The live workshop content is the same as the online workshop
Hi! I’m Leah.
I am a writer, teacher, coach. I used to have a rather impressive tech career, made a bunch of money, but discovered happiness wasn’t hidden behind the job title or sent along with my bank statement. “Why aren’t I happy?” I couldn’t find the reasons on the surface, so I went looking in other places. Ever since, I have been amazed by what I have found.
My Purpose and Passion
For more than a decade I have spent countless hours training in different schools of inner work and personal growth. My primary areas of mastery are the work of The Conscious Leadership Group, The Work of Byron Katie, and The Sedona Method. I always try everything on for myself before bringing it to work with my clients and only bring that which I have found works the best. Now my purpose in this life is to help free people from mental and emotional suffering. It’s my mastery find the place where you are stuck and help you unstick. Efficiency, Love, and Honesty are the most important values I bring to my work.
People I have coached, what they’re saying
What I got from one session with Leah is what I got out of probably ten therapy sessions on the same topic.Kim W.
Principle Produce Manager.
Leah sees the most efficient and effective ways to help me let go of limiting beliefs and even the most seemingly-stuck problems. I’ve learned from her how to live the Welcoming Way, and to use this method in my own coaching practice.Sharon C.
Right now, you may be struggling with…
- Frustrating patterns in your life that seem to recur without breakthroughs or change
- Feelings of helplessness or stuckness around certain topics in your life.
- Frustration with people around you, personal insecurity and negative self-talk.
- A seeming limit on your success and a sense that life could be more powerful, interesting, dynamic.
Do You Desire to…
- Trust yourself to navigate any emotional situation?
- Get unstuck around decisions and goals?
- Learn how to have stronger relationships with less apparent conflict?
- Feel empowered regardless of what is going on around you?
How would it feel to have…
- Inner tools that you can use anytime, anywhere
- A place of internal stability from which to approach your apparent problems.
- An understanding of what are the elements of “problems” and how to begin detangling them.
What you’ll do…
This program provides courageous people with new tools to work with almost any seemingly difficult situation.
- Make decisions efficiently and more correctly for your highest and best good.
- Work toward goals in an honest way that is not filled with a lot of busy work.
- Align the actions you take in life with your goals.
- Shift addictive habits and tendencies.
- Feel love for yourself and peace with what’s happening no matter the circumstances.
Are you ready to level up your courageousness and peace?
More about the Welcoming Way
The Welcoming Way is a training in which you can learn the fundamentals of discovering the real reasons how and why you get stuck around certain issues and how to find your way forward.
Come together with a small group of dedicated, vibrant, practitioners, coaches, and leaders who are ready to learn this powerful tool.
You will primarily learn how to incorporate welcoming into your own life, but you will also get a taste of how to support others as well.
We will explore Welcoming from many angles and many contexts. Bring any issues you are currently facing and learn how to work with them in a powerful new way.
This program is for you if you are wanting to feel more empowered in your life no matter the circumstances.
This event will have two sessions, morning and afternoon.
Lunch will be supplied as well as a little time to rest and relax halfway through.
There will be breaks, movement, laughter and play.
Our meeting space is beautiful and centrally located.
If you are flying in there are several hotel options within walking distance.
There is a possibility of social time after the event if desire dictates, so plan your schedules accordingly.
After this course you will have…
- Tools that will continue to support you long after the sessions are over.
- The knowledge that every situation is handleable and that you have the tools to meet any challenge.
- A community of fellow practitioners with whom to strengthen your skills and share your new lens .
- Clear next steps to deepen your skillfulness with this work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any prerequisites?
No. But this is courageous work. Come with an open mind and open heart. Books you could read in advance are: The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin, Letting Go by David Hawkins, The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer, Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle.
Can you provide an invoice instead of buying my ticket online ?
Yes! Email me at email@example.com with your Invoice information (billing name, address, best email address).
What is your refund policy?
Full refund minus fees for cancelations 7 days prior to the start of the event. If you get sick or have some sort of emergencies right before the event you’ll receive a credit to a future similar event.